Ontario Certified Teachers
The successful teacher candidates will be graduates, from an Ontario Faculty of Education, and be members in good standing of the Ontario College of Teachers. The candidates will be excited about teaching abroad, and committed to making a difference, in the life of students. The candidates will be most excited about experiencing life in China, and working with Chinese students, to prepare them for admission and study at a post-secondary institution in Canada. Knowledge of the Ontario curriculum, their specific subject area, and understanding and experience, with “Growing Success”, reflects their preparation for teaching. Others would describe them as team players, flexible, cheerful, and energetic. They are professional in all aspects, and adhere, to the code of conduct for teachers, as provided by the Ontario College of Teachers. They understand the importance of being ambassadors, for Ontario education, and Canada, in general.
- Competitive Net Salary, tax free.
- Professional Development Allowance
- Leadership Track for experienced teachers
- Free Accommodations.
- Round-trip airfare.
- Medical insurance.
- Assistance with visa arrangements.
- Airport pick-up and luggage allowance
Vacancies for Feb.2018:
- Guangzhou: 1 Business, Grade 10-12
Vacancies for Sept.2018:
- Guangzhou: 6 ENG/ESL, 1Physics, 1Visual Art, 3Math, 1 Biology, 1 Computer Science, Grade 10-12
- Nanjing: 2 Math/Chemistry, 1 physics, 1 math， Grade 10-12
- Shanghai: 1 Math/Physics/Chemistry, Grade 10-12
- Shenzhen: 1 Physics
- Tianjin: 4 ENG/ESL 1 Drama, 3 Math, 1 Physics, 1 Chemistry, 1 Business, 1 Computer Science, Grade 10-12
- Yinchuan: 1 Physics/Math or Physics/ESL, Grade 10-12
- Hengshui: No Positions