Ontario Certified Principals
In addition to the expectations for teachers, the successful principal candidates will have Ontario teacher certification, be eligible for membership in the Ontario College of Teachers, and also have successfully completed the Ontario Principal’s course, parts 1 and 2, with at least five years successful leadership experience in Ontario schools. They will have demonstrated knowledge of Ontario curriculum, and understand the strategies required, through “Growing Success”. They are flexible, and are willing, to share responsibility for student success with a Chinese colleague. They are professional in all aspects, and adhere, to the code of conduct for teachers, as provided by the Ontario College of Teachers. They understand the importance of being ambassadors for Ontario education and Canada in general.
Vacancies for Sept.2017
Ontario Certified Teachers
The successful teacher candidates will be graduates, from an Ontario Faculty of Education, and be members in good standing of the Ontario College of Teachers. The candidates will be excited about teaching abroad, and committed to making a difference, in the life of students. The candidates will be most excited about experiencing life in China, and working with Chinese students, to prepare them for admission and study at a post-secondary institution in Canada. Knowledge of the Ontario curriculum, their specific subject area, and understanding and experience, with “Growing Success”, reflects their preparation for teaching. Others would describe them as team players, flexible, cheerful, and energetic. They are professional in all aspects, and adhere, to the code of conduct for teachers, as provided by the Ontario College of Teachers. They understand the importance of being ambassadors, for Ontario education, and Canada, in general.
- Competitive Net Salary, tax free.
- Professional Development Allowance
- Leadership Track for experienced teachers
- Free Accommodations.
- Round-trip airfare.
- Medical insurance.
- Assistance with visa arrangements.
- Airport pick-up and luggage allowance
Vacancies for Feb.2018:
- Guangzhou: 1 Business, Grade 10-12
Vacancies for Sept.2018:
- Guangzhou: 6 ENG/ESL, 1Physics, 1Visual Art, 3Math, 1 Biology, 1 Computer Science, Grade 10-12
- Nanjing: 2 Math/Chemistry, 1 physics, 1 math， Grade 10-12
- Shanghai: 1 Math/Physics/Chemistry, Grade 10-12
- Shenzhen: 1 Physics
- Tianjin: 4 ENG/ESL 1 Drama, 3 Math, 1 Physics, 1 Chemistry, 1 Business, 1 Computer Science, Grade 10-12
- Yinchuan: 1 Physics/Math or Physics/ESL, Grade 10-12
- Hengshui: No Positions